Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Talk to the Man

I haven't forgotten you. It's just that I seem to be outta stuff to write.

So, how 'bout we shake things up a bit?

We like to shake, no?

How about in the comments section, or in an email, you ask my husband a question. About whatever.

You only get my side of things, this way...you can get the real version. ;)

I'll take questions up til Friday morning and then my post on Friday will be his answers to everything you're just d.y.i.n.g to know.

Gerber3

8 comments:

TAMI said...

Oh - that's too funny! We just got back from a three week road trip and drove by tons of truckers. Thought of you often and wondered what kinds of things those truckers wished we non-truckers new NOT to do around them. You know - like cut over in front of them and then slam on our breaks .... hee hee. Just wondering what the top 5 complaints truckers have about us!

denise said...

Oh, what inquiring minds want to know! I guess I should narrow my list to a couple questions...

1. What did he think of you the first time you guys met?
2. What does he do to pass time when he's alone in the truck?

Sam said...

Is there anything about the trucking subculture that would surprise those who aren't a part of it? (Like any behind-the-scenes stuff that's really shocking?)

What's the most stressful part of the job?

What's the most rewarding part of the job?

Cooper Family said...

OOhhh, this is fun!

josh - What are three of your favorite things about Sarah?

What do you love to talk about with your wife?

What is one place you would love to take Sarah someday?

Would you all ever venture to Tennessee??? ha ha. Just kidding!

Never "Society" Norm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Never "Society" Norm said...

Realized the first question I asked was asked by someone else here. I removed that one, but have another.

What is your most fond memory of your life with Sarah thus far?

And with kiddos?

Anonymous said...

Here are my questions for Josh:

1) What is your favorite scripture?
2) Music of choice while driving? Favorite band/artist?
3) What do you like most about being a trucker?
4) When are you guys coming to Florida?

Growin' With It said...

what are some things you love most about sarah?

how long have you driven a truck and what inspired you?

do you get ticked off when drivers pull in to your lane and don't leave you a lot of room?

what's your handle?

how long would it take you to bring your sweet family to houston?