that is my faith, my wifeliness, my mothering, and my relationships.
What?!I'm hoping that "further notice" means something like "later this week."
Well, I hear ya... I mean, check out my blog. Oh wait, you did! :) But seriously, I will miss hearing what you have to say!
oh no!?!?!So maybe next week? ;)Kidding, kidding...do what you need to do...I will miss you here!
Yeah, do what you need to...But I'll see you on FB.
WHAT?? NO!! I check your blog every day and am always SO excited to see a new post! But I suppose you must have your reasons. I will keep you in my prayers.
Hello!Lead me here and then...leave me?!You better come back soon.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What?!
I'm hoping that "further notice" means something like "later this week."
Well, I hear ya... I mean, check out my blog. Oh wait, you did! :) But seriously, I will miss hearing what you have to say!
oh no!?!?!
So maybe next week? ;)
Kidding, kidding...do what you need to do...
I will miss you here!
Yeah, do what you need to...
But I'll see you on FB.
WHAT?? NO!! I check your blog every day and am always SO excited to see a new post!
But I suppose you must have your reasons. I will keep you in my prayers.
Hello!
Lead me here and then...leave me?!
You better come back soon.
Post a Comment