Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We're going LIVE

Hello, my favorite bloggy friends.

I hope you don't think it's silly when I say I have really missed you. And blogging. And your sweet comments.

What I haven't missed is trying to come up with what to blog. Honestly, I feel a bit boring and wonder if I've left you snoring at your desk at the end of each post.

This past week has been good for me to think about what I want for my blog when I decide to return "full time" in January. Yes, I've decided that the rest of December will be devoted to family and friends. The next Bloggy Birthday Giveaway will be posted in January instead of late December.

To forewarn you, the content of my blog come January could be a little less fun and a little more serious. Dun dun dun.... ;)

All that to say (a term I've noticed used by my southern friends) this Friday afternoon, before I go mute til January (I may post re-runs) I'd love to do a live blog. Just tonight I was over at Amy Beth's and thoroughly enjoyed some live blog time with her and some other girlies. I thought, "hey, I should do this!" But listen here, bloggy friends...I don't want to be here alone! You had BETTER show up!

So, come Friday at 12:30 pm PST, we'll have some live blog time where we chat about what we're doing for Christmas, I'll answer any questions you have about whatever and we'll just have a GRAND ol' time.

Sound fun?

I KNOW!

See ya Friday!

Love,
Sarah

8 comments:

Cooper Family said...

Oooh - sounds like fun.

But here is the problemo - I am an idiot when it comes to stuff like this. Can you hold my hand and walk me through how to do this "live blog" business?

All that to say =) - Help!

denise said...

Don't really know what "live" blogging is...and don't care. I'm game.

Meanwhile, I'm just happy that you posted and you're coming back in January!

Growin' With It said...

say what? sounds cool, but the link doesn't work and i'm whining cuz i wanna know more!!!

Sam said...

I'd totally take part, but I'll be working. Next time!

Glad you'll be back! :)

Kimberly said...

good to see you! I'll be at work, but there in spirit!

Anonymous said...

I am writing it down to remind myself. It's a good time for me but understand about those who work outside the home. Glad I work from home. Treena

Brittany said...

I'm so glad I'm off tomorrow! I get to talk to you!!!

Maria said...

ok..so one thing I learned from your live chat is that I can not chat and be on the phone with my best friend at the same time...waaaa I hope you all had a great time!