You guys did great!
Here are the answers...
Question #1
Who was my last boyfriend in high school?
a.) Eric
b.) Trevor
c.) Josh
Question #2
Which department store did I wet my pants in when I was nine?
a.) Shop-Ko seriously, nine? why did I continue to look around the store for my mom and not a bathroom?!
b.) Wal-Mart
c.) Target
Question #3
What is my current favorite color?
a.) orange I'm going on two years loving this color...red is a close second!
b.) red
c.) black
Question #4
If offered a plane ticket to any state in the US which would I choose?
a.) Hawaii
b.) Tennessee I do dream of going to New York one day but right now I have four people in TN that I want to meet SO badly! (hint hint, husband...)
c.) New York
Question #5
Which thing am I most afraid of?
a.) Snakes
b.) Mice uh, remember my incident a couple of weeks ago? *shiver*
c.) Spiders
Question #6
How old was I when my husband and I got married?
a.) 18 fresh outta high school! I turned 18 a month before we got married. CUH-RAZY!
b.) 19
c.) 20
Question #7
Which of these have I not lived in?
a.) duplex I'm only 29...never know what's in store, I may be able to check it off my list one day.
b.) apartment
c.) fifth wheel (yes, I really lived in one.)
Question # 8
What is my favorite holiday?
a.) My birthday do I do a Christmas or Thanksgiving giveaway each month? uh, no. I LOVE my Birthday!!!
b.) Christmas
c.) Thanksgiving
Question #9
Which chore do I love the most? (this isn't a trick question, there's one I love!)
a.) Laundry
b.) Cleaning the bathroom instant gratification. Love this room.
c.) Dishes
Question #10
On Saturday my husband and I discussed boys names. If I were to have a son, what would we name him?
a.) Jack
b.) Silas
c.) Myron only Mary got this question right. Good job, Mar! When I went into the hospital to have Spice we had two boys and two girls names we liked. Jack and Silas were our boy names I liked. Silas the most. Josh isn't a fan of either. If we had a boy both names are out. :( He liked Myron...it's a family name on my side. The middle name would be a family name on his side. We'll never have to worry about it though....right?
Four of you tied for only missing two!
Tied for first:
1. Charissa
2. Maria
3. Treena
4. Denise
Random.org chose....
Number 1!
Charissa, shall we meet for coffee some evening so I can hand your gift card to you in person?
5 comments:
Bathroom? Seriously?
And I so love that you want to come to Tennessee!
I just yelled really really loud, And scared Scott.
I was reading and reading noting that I missed a few, thinking oh well your SIL's probably have it in the bag. And then.... I was tied with four other people! WooHoo! I made it into the runnings. And then.. (I'm so excited just typing this right now) I WON!!! I WON!!!! AHH!!. Happy Birthday Sarah!!! Thank you.
Coffee sounds great!
What? Texas didn't even make your top 3?
I just went to Tennessee. Want to go back, uh,... right now! Maybe we could be traveling buddies!? You need to go. It's a wonderful place!
Hmmm...a family middle name. Dennis?
Post a Comment