Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am Ready

for life to slow down

for clear thoughts

to see God work it all out

for my tax return I am getting one, right, Kristie?

to get more done on our remodeling project

to talk about my dad during counseling

for a weekend away with my husband

to wear flip flops

for my husband's job change

to hear back from the doctor on Spice's bloodwork

to cut my hair

to enjoy 75 degree weather

to buy a pair of sunglasses

and did I mention I'm ready for my husband's job change?

6 comments:

Never "Society" Norm said...

Yeeeyyy Sarah!!! Where did he get a new job at??? I am very happy for you guys! I hope to see you Sunday at church so we can talk, girl! =D
Luvs and Hugs,
Mary

Keely said...

Can't wait to hear more about this job change...

Growin' With It said...

luvin' you today!!

denise said...

Are you ready for a new blog design to go along with that job change? ;)

Miriam said...

Job change? You know how to write a cliff-hanger!!

Kristie said...

Praying for God to be LOUD as you transition and listen for His guidance!!