Monday, August 23, 2010

my FuNkY heart

Maybe it's coming off the weekend high.

Maybe it's the fact that it was freezing in my house this morning.

Or maybe it's just my life.

But right now I feel FuNkY.

This time of year just gets me, man. Always.

Today is laundry day. It's also catch up on the house because I've been gone for nearly three days day. It's clean the deck outside because it looks awful day.

I just can't seem to motivate myself indoors. I mowed the backyard this morning. I washed the outside of one of the windows in the living room. I've changed a couple of diapers. Thankfully Sugar made sandwiches for herself and her sister while I was out mowing (huge surprise!) because I didn't even have the oomph for that.

I'm distracted.

I admit it.

There's a lot going on.

On the inside.

My heart. My flesh. My heart. My flesh.

{big sigh}

I want to curl up in bed and wake up next Monday.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Now see I could do the inside of the house just fine. It's the outside that was always so daunting. Mowing the lawn, ugh! I hated it. Now I don't have a lawn anymore and it is wonderful. Now the inside is being neglected because I have become lazy.
(SIGH!)

Leaving you some love...

:-)

Kristie said...

sorry the day wasn't so great! praying for peace to fill your heart tomorrow!