I've been missin' me some Facebook. Lemme tell ya!
Things I'd like to FB:
1.) Just tonight I was texting with a friend about dieting. Told her we could try laxatives. You know, for shits and giggles. {yep, I swore.}
2.) Tonight I found close to three dollars in change in Spice's crib. And some of it was in her diaper.
3.) I put a catalytic converter on a motorhome last night. Google it.
4.) I went through a drive-thru without pants.
5.) Last Thursday and Friday I had a yard sale at my house. Of the goods I was selling, one of the items was a headboard. A guy came up to talk to my sister (they knew each other in high school) and the headboard was beside us.
Guy: "Nice headboard, how much?"
Me: "15 bucks. We only used it for like 5 minutes."
Guy looks at me. My mom and sister and I erupt into laughter.
I soooo did not mean it like that. I meant that we hadn't used the headboard for very long, that it was like new. Guess I didn't get my point across the way I intended.
He left without the headboard.
1 comment:
HA! Happy Friday lady! Have a great day! FB land misses you too! :) Loves.
Post a Comment