Hands down.
Or, in this case, heads down.

When I first met him I noticed his hands first. And for a very long time they were my favorite feature of his. As the years have gone on though, I've realized I'm a huge fan of his arms.
Look at the veins. I love the veins.
He's a fabulous daddy. I mean, seriously amazing. He is patient with our girls. He's loving. And he's fun.
And, when he has to be, he's firm with the girls. Hence the spoon in the back pocket.
When the girls hear the '85 Suburban coming up the driveway they yell, as loudly as possible, "Daaadddyyy!!!" They run out the door and into his arms. He always has his arms open to them and a smile on his face. They adore him. The feeling is mutual. It's one of my favorite parts of the day.
In my journey to feel with my whole heart that God is my Dad, I picture His arms looking like Josh's.
Just...bigger.
When I see Josh scoop the girls up, squeeze them tight and love on them, I'm able to get a glimpse as to how much He loves me. How much He adores me.
Gives me just one more reason to love my man's arms.









7 comments:
What sweet pictures! He really is an amazing daddy. I've seen it firsthand.
I had to laugh at the wooden spoon in your man's back pocket...a familiar sight around here too.
I have tears. You have a beautifull family! What a wonderfull husband you have! Love the pitures! Very cute!
I hope he made good dinner with that spoon.... or you know brownie batter.... =D
Sarah Tadlock
Bawling over here! That's mostly cos I clicked on your other post and, well, I'm a hormonal wreck.
um, yeah. he's got good arms. :)
just sayin'
it was exactly how you say it with my husband and his hands and then his arms... oh. so. manly. handsome.
love it!
and I was absolutely amazed by the headstand picture... I do not think my husband would allow me to post one like that... ;)
very fun.
:)
amy in peru
Love this post! Good stuff!
Very sweet :) The first picture is so cool!
Aww I love it!
Post a Comment