We have a couple of places we've been invited to for Thanksgiving (well, I sorta invited myself to one) and I am having a hard time dealing with the pull of family. One meal would be at my SIL's, the other would be at my dad's brother's house. It's comfortable with my in-laws. I know them. Love them. Need them. My dad's side of the family I don't know as well. But want to.
Maybe we'll stay home and eat McDonald's.
I'm kidding, Denise, I know I'm supposed to bring the water next week!
The girls and I went to the library this morning. I brought home five books for me and three for the girls. A Jodi Picoult book, a couple allergy free cookbooks for Spice and two natural remedy books.
I like checking my Starbucks gold card account because it tells me how many months are left until my birthday. (not like I don't already know the answer to this but still.)
If you're curious to know the answer, it's seven.
Speaking of my birthday - you knew that was coming, right?- I already have plans that I'm making!!
Have I mentioned my husband built me an island in the kitchen? He did. You can't see it though. It's daily covered in school books, mail, color crayons and today, library books.
How did we ever live without this bad girl?
I'm wearing my NKOTB shirt today.
When I was little I was riding on a motorcycle with my stepdad, fell asleep and let go of him. It woke me up real quick and I had a mini panic attack.
Pretty sure that's when the panic attacks kicked in.
Good thing I head back to counseling in January. I obviously still have issues.
I've been watching DWTS. I admit it. It's the first time I've ever watched it. Out of the three remaining I want Kyle Massey to win. He's adorable. I've voted for Bristol Palin mainly because I have a crush on her partner. It's okay, my husband knows. And, while I love Jennifer Grey (nobody puts Baby in a corner) I think she has an unfair advantage because she's a dancer. But whatev.
Can I retract the last paragraph and pretend I didn't admit to watching that show?
Can we focus on the fact that my 12 year old Golden Retriever peed on my carpet? Seriously. I'm so over dogs. Unless you have a Beagle for sale, I'm not over having a Beagle.
The sky looks like snow is comin'.
The couch looks like two laundry baskets full of six loads of laundry threw up on it. Prolly 'cause it did.
My van needs a new rack and pinion. Price-y! Thankfully I've gotta man who can do it. Just need the funds. Maybe someone should go without coffee for a few weeks, eh?
Naaaa. That's talkin' gibberish.
3 comments:
It took me too long to decipher DWTS. Never watched it, but have to fess up to BL, MC, and HK.
My dog pees on the carpet all the time. He's a (insert bad word here). But if you're dog has never done that before, he may have a bladder infection. I hate to send you to the vet because we were just there yesterday and we will now be eating rice for the rest of the month. But, it he continues to do it you might have to get it checked out...sorry.
I was thinking the same thing as Keely. Maybe the dog has a bladder infection?
No pressure on Thanksgiving. Seriously :)
Post a Comment