Thanksgiving week is upon us.
I have much, much to be thankful for.
Of all I have to be thankful for, one of the things I'm most thankful to God for are the friends who come to this little part of the internet to read my blog. Those of you who comment with encouraging words and others who send emails.
Some of you - I've never met. Some of you I didn't know read my blog until I get an email out of the blue.
Your encouraging words did a number on this heart of mine.
Even after writing my {safe} post I could feel the panic rise. Maybe it was wrong to keep the blog up? Maybe my writing and my heart don't convey what I want? Maybe it's time to be done?
But so quickly you posted or emailed words that I believe the Lord wanted me to hear.
Thank you.
Each and every one of ya.
4 comments:
Sarah, I'm glad you really listened to what we were saying. :)
I really do L O V E your blog because I can tell you are being
Y O U, even though I've never met you. I think I feel that because you are so honest in your blog. Thank you because you make me feel normal! WE are all so much like you in more ways than one, whether you know it or not. Thank you for being Y O U! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Blessings to you and your sweet family.
Was off galivanting (is that how you spell that word??) and did not get a chance to respond to the whole "delete my blog" post.
So glad you didn't. I love reading your *real* self shining through the words of your blog.
Love you!!! : )
love and thankfulness...my feelings for you today! Blessings
Post a Comment