Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesdays blab

I now have two children under my roof.

All is right in my world.

While it was nice to be able to get a lot of work done last night with Spice at my mom's, I'm just not a complete mama without her here.  My mother said she slept all night for her.

Because she slept with my mom.

I think that's all the kid wants.  To sleep with us.  Guess there won't be anymore babies.

I'm taking a break from mud and taping.  Can you believe at this very moment I'd rather be doing dishes?  That's how tired and frustrated I am with this room I'm working on.  So tired.  So frustrated.  And my boogers are full of drywall dust.  It's fabulous.

You're welcome.

Carpet was to be installed Friday but seein's how I suck at moving quickly in the ways of the drywall, I called and asked if the installation could instead, be on Monday or Tuesday.  So, it will be Tuesday and now I can get a little rest time.

Hallelujah.

Amen.

I have a crying two year old in my lap.  Dishes to do.  A dog with breath that smells worse than the town I live in.

And a contentedness about me.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Charissa said...

Only those that come from that city you live in can truly grasp what you meant in reference to it. LOL! Sorry, but I am truly glad I only visit it now days and live a few cities down.

H said...

that contentedness thing is EVERYTHING!

Keep it. hold onto it!


your comment earlier inspired jennifer to write something funny on her blog - you should read! www.myvegaslife.wordpress.com

HolyMama! said...

why do i always do that...? sorry.