Monday, December 06, 2010

the day school was closed for snow day!

Pole was made of wood, thankfully!


If anyone in this house is going to have something bad happen, it's going to be Spice.  She finds trouble wherever she goes and whether she's looking for it or not.  Had this been a metal pole I'm sure her little tongue would have been stuck to it.

My girls love the snow and even though I don't, I decided I should take them to the park to play for awhile.  We called it a 'Snow Day' and decided not have school that day.  It was a treat for all of us, even if I did have to endure the snow.


Swings and snow.  Really?



  


Hey girls, do you think you can learn to keep your tongues in your mouth?  Just a thought.




 

Spice always has me wondering what's goin' on inside her little head.

No trip up the driveway is complete without running into a llama.


I hate dishes more than I hate snow.  We went to the park with high hopes that when we returned these dishes would be done.  Unfortunately I think they multiplied while we were gone.

(no clue what's up with the wonky text and picture placement but whatev.)

2 comments:

HolyMama! said...

LOVE that last little photo of Spice! And the LAUGH letters next to the dishes... that was a good thought, Sarah! Looks like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Love all the photos with this post. I do really hate it when those dishes pile up on their own. Really wish someone would do something about that. Glad you all had fun at the park. Treena