Wednesday, February 23, 2011

and it's happened

a funk.

i knew it would come.

i'm not sure it's purely exercise i'm funking about.  some of it's purely emotional.  i won't deny it.

i'm just trying to overcome it.

i'm a weak person.

physically.

emotionally.

it's something i've always disliked about myself.

and now the funk is here and i'm panicking that when i got on the treadmill this morning that it's the last time i got on there.  i'm worried this funk in my head and in my heart is going to affect all of me.

for once.  in my life.  i want to be strong.

i want to move on.

2 comments:

Never "Society" Norm said...

Tomorrow morning, Sarah! You and I! Back on track! MENTALLY and PHYSICALLY. I have been letting the enemy win, and have sinned by believing his lies. Don't make the same mistake as I. He is a LIAR!!!
Love ya, gal!
Mary

Wendy said...

I hope you're feeling better. We all go through the funks (mine has been lasting about six months - eesh!) I can tell from your writing that you are a strong person and can overcome this hump :-)