Who am I kidding? I'm not sure I can do this. I'm freaking out.
My goal is to be running 5-6 miles per day here real quick like so that when the race comes 3 miles seems like nuttin.
I still need to get out on actual pavement soon. I have shin splints somethin' fierce (war wounds of my high school Cross Country days) so I'm a little nervous to hit road. My treadmill is so easy on my shins and knees but it's not reality.
There's a girl from high school and a friend of my dad's running. They asked if I'd like to run with them. hahahahahahaha. Uh, no. Someone has to pick up
It was so nice of Holli to offer but they'll be finished with the race before I even have my shoes tied.
2 comments:
have you checked jeff galloway's site? he has a train for a 5K program totally broken down... and i'm betting run 5-6 miles a day for the preceding 22 days is NOT a recommendation of his... you might check. he's really good.
save your shins, you're in WAY better shape than you're letting yourself believe you are. REALLY.
go ahead - google it. you won't believe what you learn.
You are a brave woman. Go forth and conquer!
I need to check out the site that Kelsey recommended. ...
Post a Comment