No matter if you reach it by Friday or if it takes a little longer, you WILL have it "down" for sure! : ) You are doing awesome, Sarah! Keep up the great work! I'll be looking forward to what Friday has in store for you. Oh..........and I am totally rooting for you to be able to say SIX DOWN too. : )
Way to go! I've been looking at your blog for my inspiration to get fit and lose weight. Last week I started a Paleo type food plan and lost 5 lbs. It was brutal because coffee was out. Just a thought. You can find all sorts of ideas online for the paleo idea. You're awesome! Go work out with Candee. She'll push you hard. :-) You've SO GOT THIS!!
4 comments:
No matter if you reach it by Friday or if it takes a little longer, you WILL have it "down" for sure! : ) You are doing awesome, Sarah! Keep up the great work! I'll be looking forward to what Friday has in store for you. Oh..........and I am totally rooting for you to be able to say SIX DOWN too. : )
water pill.
and exlax.
Just kidding about the water pill.
>:)
i had a stomach bug that did that 6 pound trick for me in 3 days last week. too bad i live so far away and am not contagious any longer...
:)
(you can do it.)
Way to go! I've been looking at your blog for my inspiration to get fit and lose weight. Last week I started a Paleo type food plan and lost 5 lbs. It was brutal because coffee was out. Just a thought. You can find all sorts of ideas online for the paleo idea. You're awesome! Go work out with Candee. She'll push you hard. :-)
You've SO GOT THIS!!
Post a Comment