Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I have four lbs to lose to reach my goal weight.

I posted it to FB and my friends have been super kind and encouraging.  And I got embarrassed.  To the point I'm considering deleting it.

Should I not have posted it to Facebook?

Are people thinking that I'm an idiot for saying what I weigh?

I panicked.  I always panic when I hit "send" or "publish" or whatever.  I'm really good at using the delete feature.

But I decided not to delete it.  I have busted my butt for five months to be where I am right now.  It hasn't been easy, physically or emotionally but I've done it.

And I'm freaking proud of myself for it.  It took me a whole lot of years of complaining and finally getting sick of myself that I made the decision to do something about it.

I think it's okay to post it to Facebook.

2 comments:

Never "Society" Norm said...

Yup. It's A.O.K to post on FB. ;D Maybe someday in my lifetime I may be posting a similar post! ..........Or then again, maybe not also. : / Guess time will tell. : )

denise said...

I posted an entire photo album to FB tonight and then deleted it. Sigh. We are a lot alike in some ways, you and I. :)

As for your hard work losing weight, you rock!! Nothing wrong with FB-ing it.