Mine and Josh's 13th wedding anniversary is in a few weeks.
Last night he was eating wasabi in bed and I looked at him and wondered if we'd even make it to our anniversary.
The guy knows me better than anyone so why the sam hill would he eat something crunchy. in bed. next to me?
I was reading a book and checking my FB and Twitter every once in awhile on my phone while he's crunching away (and I'm totally wanting to punch him in the groin for it) when I get a FB message linking me to the funniest blog post I've ever read.
Seriously haven't laughed as hard as I did last night in so long. There were tears and snot and snorting and no breathing while Josh was crunching away on his wasabi mix and researching boat stuff on the laptop.
And as I'm reading the post I'm thinking, "if we make it to year 15 after this wasabi incident, this is totally what i'm getting him."
So. I give to you the link to a very inappropriate, completely hysterical blog post.
You're welcome.
Just remember, I told you that it's inappropriate but oh so funny.
5 comments:
How many wasabi crumbs did you find in your bed?
That is a BIG CHICKEN.
I was laughing so hard I was crying as well! Did you read about cats and waterbeds? Or the identity theft article? This girl is HILARIOUS!
OMG....that is definitely hilarious....I too have tears!
My biggest peave is when my hubby eats ANYTHING crunchy! I swear his mom did not teach him to chew with his mouth closed (actually, I think she did and he didn't listen). The *crunch* seems to echo. It makes me insane. Insanely angry. =)
I wonder where I can buy one of these chickens? My husband's office needs one. Not because he crunches loudly - simply because it would be funny. =)
Post a Comment