This is currently what my kitchen looks like. Today I have made three batches of tuna noodle casserole, one batch of Pioneer Woman's meatballs, a meatloaf and a lb. of taco meat.
That's six meals folks.
Have I schooled my kids or cleaned the disaster that is my house? Not so much.
I've come up with what I'm hoping is a good meal/menu system and I wanted bare cupboards and fridge before I do my big shopping venture on Saturday.
Later this week I'll share what said system is and you can all tell me I'm nutso.
I can handle it.

1 comment:
I simply cannot believe you snuck into my kitchen and took a picture, trying to pass it off as your own. Hehe. Seriously, my sink actually looks good. Closets & fridge - not so much.
I would never post a picture of it though.
Post a Comment