Thursday, May 03, 2012

And then she was four

6 months. Still able to be bathed in the sink. 
1.5 yrs old. When we lived in the Peterbilt.

Mama wears this to do dishes, too.

3 yrs old

weeks shy of four. oh you melt this mama heart.


Everyone talks about 'firsts' but today is your last.

Your last day to be three.

I snuggled you tight at bedtime and told you that tomorrow you'd be four.

And you giggled like crazy.

I loved you as a baby.  At one and then two.  You've been a kick at three.  Oh, have you been a kick at three.

And I know you're going to rock being four.

I love you, sweet Alison girl.

Happy Birthday.

love,
mama



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Alison!!!! I hope you have a very special Birthday..... ((hugs)) to you!

Never "Society" Norm said...

Happy Birthday to Alison! Hope you had a very special day celebrating your life! : )
Love,
The Garent Family

Wendy said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!