Wednesday, October 24, 2012

If you're looking for me, I'm the girl struttin' my stuff.

Last night I took myself on a date.

I went to the mall and to Target.

And I spent a lot of money.  And I have no remorse.

Which is the first miracle.

Second miracle is one of the things I bought.

In high school I had a certain boyfriend who would often refer to me as "perky" and he wasn't talking about my attitude.  (such a nice thing for a boy to call his girlfriend, no?)

Because back in high school they were perky.

Were as in past tense.

As in they aren't perky anymore.

Amazing what nursing a coupla kids for a year can do.  I'd trip over them if I wasn't careful.

Last night I went into Victoria's Secret and I found this miracle bra.  It's a push-up bra.

I've seen them before but there's all this padding in there and I really just don't need anymore boobage so I've never tried one on, assuming it was going to make me look like Dolly Parton.  Friends!  Had I known that the padding doesn't make you any bigger, just boosts the bosom, I'da bought these years ago!

I put the bra on.  Then I put on my shirt and I was pretty taken with myself.

Hmm.

Not too shabby for Sarah!

So yeah.  I'm all perked again.  Totally can't tell that my boobs normally hang below my belly button.  I'm stoked.  Pretty sure I'll never buy any other bra again.

1 comment:

Sam said...

A post about your boobs? Just when I thought I couldn't like you more! :-)
Good for you!