Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pay before ya Graze: The Follow Up

Based on the comments I received via my FB status, emails sent, and the comments on my pet peeve post, I'd say it was pretty evenly split on how people felt about grazing on food in the grocery store before they purchased it.

Some do it.

Some don't.

Others just don't care.

None of the ideas presented to me in favor of eating unpaid for food changed my mind about thinking it's okay to do it.

Until Josh's idea.

"Maybe it'd make your trips to Wal*Mart bearable if you opened a 6 pack while you shopped and paid for it once you got to the register."

The man's a genius.

Done.




2 comments:

Katie said...

Brilliant. Good thing you snatched that one up!

BTW, I never weighed in, but I am anti. I personally think it's never okay. Saw a lady walk up and eat a grape out of a bag and walk away. AWFUL. The worst part of that is that she didn't even buy them!

Sam said...

That's the best idea I've heard in a long time. And makes me annoyed I live in a state that doesn't sell alcohol in grocery stores.

Confession time: I did it today and thought of you. The price was still the same, so I didn't steal anything (of course!), but still, I thought of you as I opened the snack for my kid. :-)