Monday, March 24, 2014

The one where I piss and moan.

Guys. I'm about to whine and be a big, fat, sissy-la-la right now. I suggest if you don't wanna hear about my first world problems, you click that little x at the top right.

I am in quite a bit of pain. The work we did Saturday was very physically demanding. We did some spring cleaning with our bible study group and then we did the work in our basement for the bathroom.  2x10s and sledgehammers are not my friends.

Yesterday while I was driving I could feel some pain in my back.  After my drive and getting out of the car I could hardly walk. So. Much. Pain.

I have iced it. I have heated it. I've tried muscle relaxers.  I just hurt and nothing is helping.

Especially not the squatting outside to pee!  And what's the plastic bag quota per person for the duration of their life? Because I do believe I have reached mine.

I was going to go to the laundromat today. I was going to find a way to refill my five gallon jug so I could do dishes today.  My back was like, "yeah, good luck even moving today."

I haven't done laundry since last Tuesday.  I haven't done dishes since Friday. I miss running water.

And a toilet.

And a back that works.

Whine over.

PS: on my drive yesterday I stopped at a park to use the bathroom only to find this: 



WELCOME TO MY LIFE, INTERNETS.

1 comment:

Jen's Farmily said...

ha ha!! Closed for the winter. That's great! Maybe you guys need a night at a hotel. Pool time and a working toilet. :)