Thursday, March 06, 2014

the perfect bible study group

We've started going to a new bible study group.

We started going to one back in September.  We really liked the people we were meeting with, our kinda folk, but the time and location was hard for us to make it on time.  We found another group that meets closer to where we live and later in the evening.

Last Wednesday was our first time going and Josh and I both really liked it.  It's a diverse age group, of which I'm a big fan.  They were so welcoming to us and our girls.

My mom had our girls last night and Josh and I kept going back and forth about whether to go to bible study or just hang out the two of us.  In the end we decided to go to bible study.

While we were there one of the guys says that next Wednesday is his birthday and that he'll bring a keg.  I was stoked thinking we'd finally found the perfect group for us.  Come to find out he had said "cake" and not "keg."

All good.  I love me some cake too.

3 comments:

Janablessed said...

BAHHHHAHAHAHAH!! Love this. You make me smile :)

Unknown said...

well, there is always YOUR birthday in just under 90 days..maybe you can do the keg then

Jen's Farmily said...

ha ha! At least you didn't launch into how awesome kegs are! :)