After seven years, we're going on vacation.
While I'm super excited to get out of this town for eight days, I have to admit I'm a lil nervous. The last time we went on vacation was to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary. Two days before we were to come home, I get a call from my mom saying my dad passed away. This wasn't expected. My dad was a healthy, 40 year old guy. He went rafting with some friends and honestly, I've never asked what events led up to his death, but while rafting their boat flipped or snagged, I don't know...but my dad didn't know how to swim and he wasn't wearing a life jacket.
So, we leave on Saturday the 23rd, return Sunday the 1st, I'd appreciate it if, while we're gone, you all wore life jackets. It'll just make my vacation a little less stressful. :)
2 comments:
Hi Sarah
It has been fun reading your blog. Where are you guys going on vacation? Sorry about not calling when I was home. I am the worst friend ever.
can i just wear the life jacket in tub please? it might be a tad uncomfortable in bed :)
Post a Comment