Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Blogs

To the left I've added the blogs I visit most frequently. I love these ladies. I only know one of them personally but I love them all. I love the inspiration I get from each of them. I love their wisdom and wit. It's fun to just take a few minutes...or in some cases...a lot of minutes to sit and read what these women have to say.

I can't remember how I found it, but I found a website called Choosing Home. From it, I found most of these blogs. That site is awesome, whether you choose to stay home or not, it's a valuable site to learn from.

After reading these blogs, I'd be fired up about an idea here or there, and tell Josh about a certain one. I got tired of saying "This blog I read from today..." so I've started calling these women by name. He thinks it's funny. And, I guess it kind of is.

I don't have many friends but these women have become that way for me, even if they don't know it. ;) It may be a tad weird that I refer to them that way, but honestly, when have I been normal?!

So, I hope you'll take some time (if you ever have it) to read what these women have shared.

Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

You never know who you might come across on this www! Its an odd closeness out of nothingness! I love it!