In all their glory. I told you in Tidbits that I don't like making New Year's Resolutions but that I was going to do it anyway. Well, I did it. I thought them through. I wrote them down and now I daringly am putting them out for y'all to laugh at...I mean see.
Here they are in no particular order or fashion:
1. Read through the Bible. Our church gives little thingys out this time of year so you can read thru the Bible in one year if you stay on track. If.
2. Lose 20 lbs. Lord, help me.
3. Learn to make jam.
4. Grow a garden. I want fresh veggies and maybe some fruits.
5. Fold my laundry as it comes outta the dryer. Amber...we can do it together!
6. Stop chewing my fingernails. I've done this for 25 years, can I really stop?!
7. Get caught up on my scrapbook. Good luck, me.
8. Set and stick with a budget. I got part of it done, I wrote out the budget today! yeah!
9. Eat out only once a month. Oh boy...we eat out about once a week right now. And sometimes to a nice sit down restaurant. I believe in us, we can do it!!!
10. Have all Christmas gifts ready by August.
11. Have all Christmas gifts be hand/homemade. Don't be scared, I'm not going to color you a picture and wrap it up, I'm actually planning some fun stuff!
12. Learn to make a pie. Bake, make, build...what have you.
13. Teach Jaylee her ABC's. That's do-able, right?
Why so many you ask? Well, I know me. I know it'll be miraculous if I accomplish one, I didn't want to only set one and fail at it. If I set a whole bunch of 'em, odds are in my favor that at least one is do-able. Right?!
This is where you nod your head and say, "uh huh."
We're outtie for the weekend. Going down to see Josh's sister since it's been a whole five days since we've seen them. ;)
So, let me know what your resolutions are. Maybe we can hold each other accountable for 'em.
Or not.
P.S. Happy Birthday tomorrow, Candee. Love you!
1 comment:
You can DO it!! (says the guy in Water Boy)
Post a Comment