I'm on them. I like them. I think I've found a new best friend. :)
So, you are warned this post most likely will make no sense. As I'm typing my head is spinning and I feel quite dizzy. It's like most days really but this time I can blame it on the drugs!
I have nothing to write about really. So, I'm just going to jabber.
Yesterday, since Josh was home all day, he took it upon himself to deep clean the bathroom. He removed everything from the bathroom, then scrubbed and scrubbed until he could see his cute face in the toilet bowl, the sink and the shower. He cleaned the kitchen and then moved a king sized bed upstairs that we got from Amber. So, if you ever need a place to stay, you're more than welcome to stay here and you'll have a king size bed! Very fun. I just realized though, you better bring your own sheets as I don't have any that big yet.
I'm still working on my scrapbook area. I'm looking forward to showing you pictures of what it looks like when it's all pretty. Then I won't want to touch it because it'll get messed up. :)
It's a beautiful day today. Wishing I felt up to doing some yard work. Seems winter is dragging on and on. I can't wait for Spring and Summer. We buy a couch from a thrift store for the summer to put on our deck and then it goes to the dump at the end of the season. I'm looking forward to evenings on the deck with our "new" couch.
Today I changed the bedding in Jaylee's crib, rearranged her room, cleaned out her closet, decorated for St. Patrick's day, and started some laundry. I'm sure I'll regret it later but for now I feel good about what I've gotten done.
I have three areas on my tummy that are bandaged up and it is driving me crazy not being able to see what's underneath. On Monday my doctor will take the bandages off. I hope I have scars. I love scars.
Have I rambled enough? I'm sure I have. Sorry for the nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment