Friday, December 28, 2007

It Got a Lil Worse

Yesterday was bad and it got worse. Didn't think it could? Me either.

We don't use our microwave very often so we keep it in the basement. Since I'd had Bad Day of America, I hadn't thought out dinner. So, I decided on leftovers. I take a plate of Chicken Lasagna downstairs, put 'er in the microwave, wait a coupla minutes and then I head up the stairs with the plate.

I'm three steps away from the top, when I trip.

Plate goes flying into the front door, which my husband was opening.

Food spills everywhere. I freeze. He freezes.

And there was nothing else to do but laugh. I mean really. Getting mad all day didn't do anything good for my mood, so I decided to take a different outlook.

Poor Josh. He knew my bad day. And I think he thought this would send me over the edge. He made sure I was okay. And I was. Just a lil hurt pride is all. I have no idea what I tripped over.

He offered to take me out to dinner and I really wanted to take him up on his offer. But I put on my Big Girl Panties and made the back up recipe of Spaghetti.

I'm off to go get my glasses now. We'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll have a spectacular picture of myself for you later.

And if that doesn't make you wanna come back to visit me, I don't know what will.

4 comments:

Erica Lynn said...

It takes talent to trip UP stairs. I'm full of talent. I'm sorry about your day. I'll be praying this one goes better for you.

Kristie said...

sorry about the lasagna! Glad you are okay...just think it could have been a lovely trip to the ER but instead spagetti with you hubby and little girl!

Kailin said...

SO Sorry about your day!! I am pretty impressed though, I would have opted for dinner out...way to put on you Big Girl Panties!!

Anonymous said...

big girl panties - ROFL - I need to remember that phrase.