Tuesday, December 18, 2007

We Shouldn't Have Laughed

but we did. Because it was funny. And before you read this and make up your mind that we are bad parents, please know, we already know this.

We had to go to Yakima tonight for one last Christmas present. We're driving along, talking about whatever, when Jaylee yells from the backseat,

"Loooook!!! Santy Claus, drinkin' uh beeeer!"

We look. We see a billboard of Santa Claus, drinking a bottle of Coke.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket We bust out laughing. And we really shouldn't have. Because we saw another billboard about a mile away.

"Loooook, Mama!!! Santy Claus, drinkin' uh beeeer! The clown is drinkin' uh beer."

Tears. I had tears I was laughing so hard.

We already know we're bad parents. Now I'm just telling all of you.

3 comments:

amber said...

OMGOODNESS! Thats the funniest thing ever! How did your kid get to be so hilarious?! I love it

Jeana said...

I think it's time we install a breath-o-meter on the sleigh.

Kailin said...

such bad parents....!