Sunday, December 16, 2007

A lil Tired

but that doesn't mean I won't answer the measly whole two questions I have left to answer.

My sister thought she'd outwit me and ask "why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle."

Pfft, I do have a husband you know. Who's smart. Good thing because I was about to google why it didn't stick to the inside. But Josh says it doesn't stick because it doesn't get air, so it can't dry.

Neener neener.


Then, Melissa decided to ask twice what my favorite high school memory was.

I can't think of just one. So, you get a few. Probably a lot.

One of my faves was my freshman year, I was in Home Ec. with 3 guys who cracked me up the entire semester. Matt, Aaron and Trace. I got in trouble everyday because of them. One day we had to cook. We were given a recipe and the exact amount of ingredients to use, basically, just follow the recipe and put 'er together. When we were done, we were to call the teacher over and she'd sample it. I was at a different cook station than the boys but could see them. Very early into the recipe, they messed up. And they didn't have extra ingredients. So, they started pilfering through the garbage can to see what the class before them had left. They used ingredients out of the garbage can!!! And when they were done they called her over to taste test their food. I was laughing hysterically. I couldn't control myself.

Wow, that was a long one. Maybe I'll post more of them later.

As a side note, we spent the weekend in Leavenworth with my friend Lindsey and her family. So beautiful there this time of year. I'll post a few pictures tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

amber said...

Love the glue question. Is that really the truth though? What happens when the glue isnt full anymore? Then there's air in 'er? May have to google that myself