Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bad Mood

I'm not having the greatest of days. Anything spewing from my fingertips wouldn't be pretty, so I'm going to end 'er here.

2 comments:

javamamma said...

Sorry to hear about a bad day. Praying for God's mercies to be new tomorrow morning!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I understand the bad day part. I'm there.
Why is it our own righteousness or lack of it will most readily be seen for what it is (filthy rags) in light of our worst days? Today I failed to be a good mother a good wife a good Christian. Not to say I will ever be "good" to compare myself with myself would be folly, But I always have hope I'll make the grade. Today I fail like most days. Why can't I not let other's bad attitudes affect mine. Where is my hope? In Christ? If it were I would not be as I am. Well His Mercy is on me even now, that my weakness would be revealed and His strength recognized. I will pray for you-- for that's easier than praying for myself. And His Mercy is new everday. Thank you for your blog and for the above commentor's wise words.