If not for a baby who spits up that which I feed her. (Seriously, why lift my shirt if she's just gonna splatter it all over my shoulder 2 seconds later?)
If not for a three year old whose BFF is DIRT.
If not for a husband who works outside in the hot weather and sweats all over his blasted clothes.
All the laundry would be done. And it would all be FAPA (folded and put away).
If not for the above trio.
Seriously.
6 comments:
Yes, but wouldn't you rather have the trio than the accomplished laundry? It's the eternal enigma of motherhood.
Gotta love that they are the reason you have to do the laundry in the first place. Soon you will be able to have some help when Jaylee can do it for you. : )
I agree with patzke's....but when you get done there...could ya drive over here and do mine too??? :)
Hi Just poped over from W.O.W page (Don't cha just love her)Laundry ugh! I totally agree! I don't mind washin it, I don't mind hanging it on the clothes line(People still use those right?)Idon't even mind folding it, I hate putting it away!! Argh! I hate that part! So I'm with ya sista!! Wait till your little beans get old enough to throw CLEAN clothes in the dirty pile!! Gotta check out the rest of your page!
I hear ya!
Granted, I don't have the three year old, but the spitting up infant and husband, I have!
I might as well live in the basement with the washer and dryer.
Oh, what I would give for same-floor laundry!!!
Thanks for introducing me to the newest and greatest acronym: FAPA. That's the part of laundry I don't like (as three loads sit right next to me on my bed.)
Post a Comment