Thursday, July 03, 2008

In the Clear

I went in for blood work again.

It's routine. Every three months for the next couple of years.

Today was my appointment to find out if the blood work was clear. Even though I've been cancer free for over a year, it's still a bit scary to have the blood work done and then wait on the news.

But everything is fine.

Thank You, Jesus!

5 comments:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Yea!! Sarah! Awesome news! Had to go read thru your archives..you have been thru quite a lot! Such good news now! And your girls? SOOO cute! Love the pix of all of you!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you got good news. Understandable that the whole thing makes you nervous.

Kristie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'nough said...

Corie said...

Hip hip hooray!!!

Train Wreck said...

Oh my! I can see I will have to check some older posts! I hope all keeps going well for you! What a brave woman you must be!