that is my faith, my wifeliness, my mothering, and my relationships.
I love him! He's adorable. What a great dog. I'm happy for you guys.
He looks great. Glad he is working out for you guys and seems to like it there.
Welcome Shadow!!!
awwww...what a cute grampa dog!!
oh, he's adorable! what a happy guy--I love doggie smiles.xoxosteph
He is cute! Carries a burp rag?? Is this your idea of hiring a cheap nanny?! Hee hee
He is cute. Congrats on the new addition to your family.
I am so happy you all "found" each other!He does loook happy & content!
Nice to meet you Shadow!Welcome to your new family!!!
I'm in love! He is adorable and yep...he is smiling. :) Gotta love old Gold. Cherish this lil old man. Give him lots of love and he will do the same in return. I am glad he has found a good home. I hope he did ok for ya during the fireworks. Min
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love him! He's adorable. What a great dog. I'm happy for you guys.
He looks great. Glad he is working out for you guys and seems to like it there.
Welcome Shadow!!!
awwww...what a cute grampa dog!!
oh, he's adorable! what a happy guy--I love doggie smiles.
xoxo
steph
He is cute! Carries a burp rag?? Is this your idea of hiring a cheap nanny?! Hee hee
He is cute. Congrats on the new addition to your family.
I am so happy you all "found" each other!
He does loook happy & content!
Nice to meet you Shadow!
Welcome to your new family!!!
I'm in love! He is adorable and yep...he is smiling. :) Gotta love old Gold. Cherish this lil old man. Give him lots of love and he will do the same in return. I am glad he has found a good home.
I hope he did ok for ya during the fireworks.
Min
Post a Comment