Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories...

of you and me.

C'mon friends, play along. Ya know ya wanna.

The Directions:

1. Leave a comment on my blog. In the comment, recall one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

Kristie posted it and I followed suit....YOU should do the same-ola!

9 comments:

Kristie said...

scrapin' at Dena's! the BEST!!

New Year's Eve!! so fun!!

Very first memory--game night at Chad and Treena's old house in H-town!! A serious good time!!

Bubba01 said...

Favorite Memory: The first cabin trip and the INTENSE GAME of Pictionary was a stand out! Very Fun and seriously hilarious!
Love ya!
Mary

Corie said...

I don't really have a memory of us, considering we haven't met... but you were in a dream I had last night... funny, huh?

Patzke's said...

There are so many, where do I begin? But I am going to go with Bon Jovi concert since we had a blast.

Sarah said...

Kristie, I wish I remembered that first time at C&T's! But scrappin' fo sho!

Mary, do we always have to talk about the Pictionary game?! I didn't meeeaan to throw that pencil at Tony!

Corie, too funny that I was in one of your dreams!

Treena, oh yes...there are so many. Bon Jovi was definitely great. Any time scrappin' too. I also miss when you lived here in Scummyside.

Anonymous said...

I have lots of memories, but only a few of us actually being together, so you need to come visit me again! I would say playing pool is one of those that stands out or picking you up at the airport with my sign. Do you know I still have it? lol We really do need to hang out again.

Sarah said...

Uh, Melinda...I visited you last, it's your turn to come here! :)

And seriously, you need to throw the sign away! It's time, girl, it's time.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, how do I pick? So many wonderful memories of my girl. So I will go for the most meaningful even though you won't remember it. My memory of when you were born and after everyone had left and I was alone with you. I took off your blanket and just looked at this miracle. I just layed with you and cuddled you. When I put you on my chest I remember feeling your little breathing against my neck. That was the first time I ever fell in love. The first thing that was ever mine and I was and am so grateful. I love you. I challenge you all to ask her about husking corn for the first time, or about the Shopko "incident." Good times, good times.
Mama

Erica Lynn said...

The last couple of years really getting to know you. Sharing with you, crying with you, and most of all really being your sister and friend for the first time in our lives. I love you and praise God He healed our relationship.