I had said a few posts back that I was needing something new and thought I'd have to get a whole new blog to do it.
I was wrong.
Fancy that.
It took me the better part of the day to figure out the very little changes I did make to my blog yesterday. I like them. And am satisfied...for now.
But there's more change to come!
A new name!
A new name that is very personal and is very much me.
I'm excited to share it with you. I just want to wait until I can put into words for you exactly what it means.
My blog won't change. I'm still going to post a bunch of nonsense for you, in case you were worried I'd gone and got smert or something. :)
But the new name is a better reflection of what I feel I'm about and what I pray my posts are about.
Have a great day!
6 comments:
I'm excited to hear it!
Can't wait for it.
Let's hear it already!
LOL! "gone & got smart or something?" Think you are ready are Lady! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve!
C'mon...lets hear the new name!
I'm on pins and needles!
BUT I like "The Front PORCH!! It's great! FINE do what you want!! Who Am I anyway, just a visitor to your..FRONT PORCH! he!he! I really do like it though!!
Post a Comment