that is my faith, my wifeliness, my mothering, and my relationships.
Yay! We love when Ali has a good day! And your nose only looks like a Rolo and a half in your self portrait.Seriously, you have a dog. In your house. That should be in a 'home'.. Silly you..
Awww... too cute!Look at all her hair. Chloe doesn't have that much.
She's adorable! I miss everybody so much!
oh man she is SO CUTE!! I can't wait to squeeze her in a few weeks...I hope I don't make her cry!:)
Thanks for sharing pics and a video of her. I love that we can see her even when we don't live close enough for a drop-in.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay! We love when Ali has a good day! And your nose only looks like a Rolo and a half in your self portrait.
Seriously, you have a dog. In your house. That should be in a 'home'..
Silly you..
Awww... too cute!
Look at all her hair. Chloe doesn't have that much.
She's adorable! I miss everybody so much!
oh man she is SO CUTE!! I can't wait to squeeze her in a few weeks...I hope I don't make her cry!:)
Thanks for sharing pics and a video of her. I love that we can see her even when we don't live close enough for a drop-in.
Post a Comment