My children have some purdy cute clothes.
But one of those children loves dirt. And mud. And anything sticky and yucky.
So, her clothes get nasty. I pre-treat the stains.
To no avail.
The other child has these massive diaper explosions. I'm thinking diapers should be like a full body cast so nothing can leak out.
But since they aren't, she leaks. She leaks something fierce.
So, her clothes get yucky. I pre-treat the stains.
To no avail.
Help. What do you use to get out stains?
Because this is the alternative...
10 comments:
Oxy-clean in hot water does it for me. The spray, not the powder. It takes a few washings sometimes but usually it does come out.
strip the kid immediately,
soak 'em in water and laundry detergent over night,
spray n wash pre-treater,
wash 'em,
if the stain remains wash 'em again before you dry 'em.
Cause we all know once they are dryed it's all over.
Maybe some nice browns and hunter green for the fall!;) Darker...more dirt and blow out friendly colors:)
shout it out
oxy-clean spray
I also had a friend recommend carpet stain remover. I have never tried it though.
Shout gel
Hey Kristie, isn't using laundry detergent on a baby a little to-- umm-- brutal, not to mention the soaking all night? Talk about pruney. I haven't had that much trouble getting my babies clean even if they sit in it a little while...
I know, I know she means the clothes. haha.
Um.. the clothes make good car rags so long as you don't think about what made those stains. I've tossed my set of cutieeuww clothes before.
I'm having the same issue... Chloe has ruined a couple of outfits and a Bobby cover recently.
Why isn't the diaper holding it in?
What kind of force do these kids have? And, is it going to get stronger with age? Oh my.....
Zout. It was originally designed for nurses uniforms. It will get almost anything out that your kids dish out. I have 5 kids of my own, and I used to buy two bottles at a time!
Just throw em away and buy new ones.. Cuz you're loaded like that
I'm all for the final choice! LOL!
Post a Comment