Josh took Jaylee to the parts store tonight.
He comes home with this story...
"So, I think it's a good thing Jaylee's not a little older or she may have been embarrassed by what happened tonight. We leave the store and she wants to race to the truck. As we're running, her skirt falls to her ankles."
Yes, yes it's good she's three and not 13.
Then it would have been tragic instead of hilarious.
2 comments:
Oops! You're right at 13---oooh boy.
When I was about 13 once I made it all the way to church with the back of my dress unzipped (don't ask me how). Thankfully a friend caught it and told me before I walked down the aisle to sit down. Tragedy avoided that time.
It's a good thing to be 3 sometimes, you are right. Nice that that type of stuff can be okay at 3.
Post a Comment