A few of you had asked about the tortilla and if I ended up needing it afterall. Pffft to you guys that asked.
The answer of course, is no.
No, I didn't need to be miffed at Josh for eating one. And the Lord always has a way of providing more than we need because not only did I not need that one tortilla that Josh ate, I also had one leftover.
I'd like to say he was smug about it but he wasn't. He doesn't roll quite like I do.
Okay, well, I'm off to figure out which pair of shoes I'm wearing to the ol' 10 year class reunion tonight. Gotta figure out which flip flops will look best with my cut-offs and bra strap showin' tank top.
This chick's gonna be smokin' fer sher!
2 comments:
How'd it go??? I totally skipped my 10year...kinda wish I didn't!
Oh please do...show us a pix of you in flip flops, cut-offs and bra strap showing tank top at your reunion! LOL!
And glad you didn't need the tortilla! Better safe than sorry I say, tho.
Post a Comment