Monday, November 17, 2008

Drum Roll, Please

You guys said such great things about your husbands! I loved what Keely had to say about how it was good that she wrote things about her husband because she'd been upset with him that morning and writing it out made her realize all the good stuff she loves about him.

Man, wouldn't more issues be resolved ahead of time if I would just think of all the amazing things about Josh during the day than the little bickering we did in the morning?

Let me assure you, the handling of the drawing was done officially.

I wrote all your names on a piece of paper. Turned the pieces of paper over. Mixed 'em all up and called my three year old over to pick one out.

Why I turned them over and mixed them up when she was the one choosing, I don't know.

It just made it seem more official that way. :)

Drum Roll........

Keely!

Um, not sure I have your address. I know I should but I'm thinkin' I don't. So, email it to me and I'll get this fun lil cookbook out to you.

No comments: