But I have so much to be thankful for. So much.
- My husband. Seriously, cannot believe I have this man in my life. He has put up with more than his fair share and still he loves me. He is the greatest friend to me. And he's always a source of amusement for me. Whether he wants to be or not.
- My girls. Yes, there are days I want to lock myself up in the bathroom and never come out because they are out there, but I remember a day about nine years ago when a doctor told me I wouldn't be able to have children. I have two. Two beautiful girls that I've been blessed with. They are cute and sweet, loving and forgiving. Their smiles and giggles melt my heart.
- My family. There just aren't words for what these people mean to me. I can't get enough of all of them.
- My friends. I feel so blessed this year with my friends. The friendships I've been blessed with for a few years: Amber, Linds, Melissa, Candee, Kristie, Melinda and new friends like Megan. These are girls that I love so much. Girls I don't see or talk to nearly as much as I'd like to but are just a phone call or email away.
- My sisters-in-law. I'm still in awe that the Lord blessed me with two girls that I love as much as my own sisters. Treena...Denise...I love you.
- My church. Love those people. Love our pastor who pulls no punches. Love that we still have the freedom to attend church in our country.
- My blog friends. The girls I go to for encouragement, a laugh, a recipe...thank you for taking the time to post your life in the blogosphere. Thank you for taking the time to email me when I have questions. I hope to some day meet all of you.
- My health. I don't take this for granted.
- Jesus. Thank You, Lord, for loving me. Never giving up on me. And always seeing the good in me even when there's not much of it.
There's so much more, I know there is. But that short list put this day in perspective for me. It's not about the food (though I like that part) and it's not about the craziness that will be my day (8 children under the age of 4) it's about giving thanks.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!! Love you!!
Great list! Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas is on it's way!
Love you too! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment