Is there baby announcement etiquette? Thinking instead of sending out Christmas cards this year, I'll send out the baby announcements I made for the baby I had seven months ago.
Yep, that's what I'm thinking.
"Merry Christmas, we had a baby...seven months ago! in case you didn't know!"
I mean, really, that basically sums up our life this year.
9 comments:
=) We received summer baby announcements at Christmas time last year! I didn't think anything of it.
I'm just now framing wedding photos for my family... a year and a half later. I win!! Kind of??
Have a good day, NJK
I think it's fine!
I still have baby announcements. Sadly, they are even addressed. I just couldn't muster up the energy to go and buy stamps. They're so cute, too. I did them at walmart.com's photo shop ... a little tiny 2 week old picture of him mostly naked ... *sigh*
We never got around to baby announcements either....
That is one reason we are sending christmas cards this year. I haven't sent christmas cards in a couple of years.....
So, we kinda figured its a two for one.
it's your stamp...send what you want:)
Baby announcements at Christmas.. Does that equal double the giftage?
Congratulations Sarah & Josh! Girl or boy?? ...wink...
Don't ya love 'free' postage???
And just think...what a gift she was for you this year!
I would be good with that.
i think you should photoshop a pix of your kiddo into a nativity scene christmas card. announcing baby...WHAT??? wouldn't that be a hoot? or maybe sacreligious? still a funny thought!!
Post a Comment