I'm beginning to wonder if the child will be a comedienne when she's older.
Last week we had a friend over on Thursday night to tell us about Clearwire internet services. His name is John.
About an hour before he was due at our house....
Me: "Jaylee, we have a friend coming over tonight."
Her: "Who?"
Me: "His name is John."
Her: "Oh, John the Baptist?"
The next day we hung out with my friend Jana. I went to pick her up from her in-laws and before I reached the door I could smell something.
Skunk.
I get to the door and knock. She opens the door and the skunk smell is even more overwhelming. We get to the van, where the kiddos are inside, and Jana begins to tell me about the skunk story. And from the back seat, Jaylee pipes up...
"What you do is you get a gun and you shoot the skunk."
Yes, my friends, we've taught her well.
5 comments:
you had me going w/ the spirtitual answer *j the baptist*...glad to hear your kids are normal!!
She is so funny. Funny that my girls agreed with her on the shoot it part.
The preschool our girls went to a couple of times a week had a sign on the entry door that said, "If you promise not to believe everything they tell you about us, we promise not to believe everything they tell us about you!!" Kids say the funniest things ... and some of them never grow out of it, thus comedians!
So true, Emily. You know this family very well already!
YES!!!!!!!! I have officially made the blog!!!!! Skunk smell and all!!!
Post a Comment