SO frustrating! I keep getting these emails from "hotmail" saying that my account will be closed if I don't submit my information. Um, I thought Hotmail was suppose to be free? I gave them everything when I signed up and too bad if they need something else I'm not giving NOTHING out. Kapeesh?! Close my account then. I will then reopen one on a site I feel secure on. I hope your "stuff" gets figured out, Don't you feel so disconnected to everything when email is down?
2 comments:
SO frustrating! I keep getting these emails from "hotmail" saying that my account will be closed if I don't submit my information.
Um, I thought Hotmail was suppose to be free? I gave them everything when I signed up and too bad if they need something else I'm not giving NOTHING out. Kapeesh?!
Close my account then. I will then reopen one on a site I feel secure on.
I hope your "stuff" gets figured out, Don't you feel so disconnected to everything when email is down?
ahh hotmail. i finally gave up and found a new freebie email...don't they know that emails are like oxygen?!!
hey, btw...i have one of those flip flop air freshners in my car and it makes me think of you!☺
Post a Comment