I couldn't think of a title for this post since it's just ramblings. So, I thought I'd title it by what I'm eating at the moment. If I continue to do that my next 5 posts and my last 7 posts would have the same title...
and she wonders why she's gained five lbs?! I KNOW!!!
Today was my last bible study at the Nazarene church. Esther study is over. I'm a sad girl. I've loved this study and love what I've learned. Transparency being one thing I learned about. Something I'm still grasping.
When I walked in and signed my name there was a little paper talking about the next study beginning next month. I was thrilled! Yay! I signed myself, wrote out my check for my book and took the book to my table. And then it hit me.
I won't be able to go.
I won't be home every Tuesday morning to go to this study.
I'll be riding around in a semi with a man and two little girls.
I started to put my book back and retrieve my check when a lady named Kathy came over. I explained why I was putting back my book but she encouraged me that I could do the study on my own.
Smart lady, she is.
I know it won't be the same but the study is on David and ohhh how I know I'll love learning more about David.
Just that little realization though that I won't be home was kinda weird. Last night little baby 'o mine decided to scuh-reaam for about an hour. She wants everyone to know she has teeth bustin' through. Right now, I can shut her door and my door and cover my head with a pillow to muffle those screams.
Thinking in a Peterbilt it's not going to be quite so easy.
We have some rough roads ahead. Things that we can only work out once we're actually dealing with them. I think my husband is still on cloud 9 about the whole deal that he's forgetting we're going with him...that the babe of ours is going too.
I'm not panicking just yet. But I'm sure it's comin'. I'm really good at panicking. My specialty if you must know.
So many changes ahead. Good ones. But still change.
And it takes me awhile to adjust to that stuff.
8 comments:
God can get you through even the toughest trials. Just keep your eyes on Him, pray, and blog your "frustrated" days away. If this is where God wants you two to be, everything will work out.
Luvs!
I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I have been reading some of your past posts. I'm going to mark you site so I can come back and see how the rig riding is going. I think it's great that you want to share this with your hubby.
Love the sugar and spice! Thats too funny.. Have your lets get junk done list yet? I'm ready for your list!.. Ready to help!
Ah, but it's going to be so much fun! Really.
I know our life is not going to be always bliss - homeschooling an' all. ;) I mean, right now, I basically have the house to myself for 7 hours a day. Talk about adjustment coming.
But when you know it's the right thing - the God-thing - you're doing, it makes it worth it. I'm sure your adventure will be the same - good days and bad days but a great season of life!
I love what Emily said...probably because it applies to me too :) And I can't wait to hear all about your trucking adventures!
I wish I had some oreos and milk right now.
I think it is awesome you are going to do the next study by yourself!!!
I wish I had some awesome advice for you, with the adjustment you and your family are about to make. But, never having been in that situation, I have none.
Oh, except the obvious, God is in control! :)
When do you guys leave for the first time???
Ok, I can't wait to see what lies ahead for you and your family. It will be tough but wonderful I am sure! And if that is the Beth Moore study on David...it is probably one of my favorites! You will love it:)
You are in for the adventure of your life, for sure! But I think that being together as a family will outweigh any of the difficult things you will face - that counts for so much.
Post a Comment