Seriously.
Who was I trying to kid going an entire week?!
Gives me the shivers just thinking about it.
Being addicted to blogging and email and Facebook is better than drugs right?
RIGHT?!
The last few days have been fun. We got some unexpected company this weekend, in the form of two young girls. Ages 10 and pert near 12. Basically I had me two awesome babysitters! They were great with my wee little baby and of course my three year old thought they hung the moon.
My SIL called yesterday morning and said they were driving up here to hang out for the evening. This would be no big deal if they were just a hop, skip and jump away. But they live about three hours away. They drove all over yesterday and ended up in our town to play some cards. Then after 10 pm decided that it was probably time to head home. Thank goodness, I was beginning to fall asleep playing Hearts.
Love how they roll.
Sweet 10 month old baby of mine is teething. She thinks you're supposed to be awake the entire time you're cuttin' teeth. Would someone please tell her she's mistaken? She's not taking my word for it.
Had coffee with my friend Megan on Sunday afternoon. I saw the flowergirl and ring bearer that were in my wedding. They were getting coffee too. They're in their teens now and that makes me feel old.
I panicked this morning not being able to find my tennis shoes. I always, always wear my tennies. Then I remembered they got dirty last night and aren't fit for wearing in the house. I feel a lil nekkid without 'em.
Can you tell I haven't blogged in a few days?! Random stuff just flowing from my fingers.
Happy Monday!!!
3 comments:
Welcome back! I haven't posted yet since my "break", but I've been slowly catching up on reading. I'm also trying to wait until I have my to-do list done before I sit down to think up blog-worthy material. It'll probably just be ramblings anyway.
To you 10mo. old: You don't have to stay awake the whole time. Your mommy's right. It's ok to sleep. Actually a really, really good idea. You'll feel better, I promise.
forget the tennies! aren't you the flip flop queen? almost time to bring those puppies out again! thank GOODNESS!!!
It was fun seeing you guys. Glad we came up. Glad that you are back bloggin. Some of us know you better and knew you would be on here soon. : )
Post a Comment