

So up above there's room for the girls to sleep head to toe. Where Josh is at is where we sleep. I sleep up against the wall because the fridge is to the left (not pictured) and Josh would be too scrunched.
Yesterday was a long day of driving but when Josh was loading hay we found a way to stay occupied.



Sugar got a very good idea and pulled the mattress out to make a slide. They played on that thing for close to 45 minutes.
We're now headed toward home with a load of hay. It's delivery location is about an hour from where we live. I don't know if we'll go home tonight or not.
We got showers last night. Ahhhh. I forgot to pack shampoo and conditioner so we had to buy some at the truck stop. My word!! I paid nearly 5 bucks for stuff I could've gotten for 1.94 at Wal-Mart. All four of us fit and Spice only screamed for a little while.
Speaking of Spice, we lost her pacifer for most of yesterday and it wasn't a big deal til bedtime. How in the world can you lose a pacifier in a truck?! Geesh. After nearly an hour of her crying we finally found it. Praise be to God!
The weather has been icy in places but so far so good. Yesterday we were so far east in Idaho I could see Wyoming! We were in a town called Tetonia. Look it up, geography lesson for the day. :)
Okay, enough of our boring life for the day!
-- Post From My iPhone
5 comments:
The girls look like they came up with a great toy to keep themselves occupied. Great for them. Thanks for the photos. Treena
So glad that everyone is getting sleep! That makes everything better in my world!
the week is almost over and it looks like all is well with the truckin' family!! :)
Be sure to check your mail box when you get home...
Adorable picture of Spice on the CB.
so what's spice's "handle"? breaker, breaker!!
Post a Comment