I have a sore throat.
The last time I had a sore throat I ended up in an emergency clinic because it was to the point I could not swallow. I had to spit for days. It was awful.
I'm painting the inside of my grandma's house. It's going to be so much brighter in there!
I'm giving my mom a present and it's going to be fun. Can't wait to give it to her. Hope she likes it.
It's not a baby, in case you were wondering.
We're going to see Jim and Emily this weekend. Pretty excited about that! I love how well Josh and Jim get along. It's wonderful to watch my husband have a friend.
Having my husband home in the evenings has been the most fun ever. You know, besides our fight. I have a friend. A companion. An ally. It's beautiful.
My dreams for Tennessee just don't seem possible and it pretty much breaks my heart. I feel it'd be forever til we could go as a family but I wouldn't want to go alone. Can y'all just move out here, please!?
I just uploaded about 400 pictures today. My poor computer will never want to run again.
Gave my iPhone to my friend, Melissa. It's going to save me quite a bit of money each month. It's weird to go back to a regular cell phone. I was very spoiled for a whole year. I treasure those moments.
I haven't had Starbucks in a couple of days. My head hurts. She knows that she hasn't had the real stuff. One cup of coffee a day is much better for me but oh, how I miss my breve.
Not sure what to make for dinner tonight. Kinda not feeling like cooking. Since I'm not going to be here anyway, why should I have to cook, right? RIGHT?!
6.5 weeks til my birthday. 6.5 weeks since I was supposed to mail off Laura's goods for winning the birthday giveaway. Laura...LAURA, I promise I'm getting the goods on Friday and shipping them ASAP!
6.5 weeks til I get high lights for my hair. And a trim. I haven't had my hair trimmed since, uh, August...
My girls are up from their naps. Thus ending this really boring post.
3 comments:
I love your randomness. :O)
I meant to comment on your rolling in the dirt post....my daughter read it and the next day asked if she could play in the garden (it's tilled but not planted). So my kids took turns burying each other. Thanks for the inspiration, the dirty bath water and the extra laundry! :P
~Laura
Sorry about your sore throat. Hope that it goes away soon!!
I think random is highly interesting! (Can something even be "highly" interesting?)
My birthday is on Tuesday! I should get my biannual haircut. Good idea. Too lazy to color or highlight though (and cheap, too cheap... let's be honest here. I'd rather have starbucks and white hairs than perfect hair and a withdrawal headache!).
Post a Comment