Monday, April 26, 2010

Post Weekend

The Monday after a very fun weekend away is always hard for me.

Whenever we hang out with Jim and Emily, we leave on such a high. When we get home I find myself sad that we don't have friends closer to where we live.

And then Monday makes me feel blah.

Guess it's better to focus on the fun than the laundry I have to do today.

Fun stuff from the weekend:

1. My girls being loved on by Jim and Emily's girlies.
2. Creepy Hairy Creepy
3. Josh getting to go paragliding and having a day to hang out with his awesome friend
4. Shopping and hanging out with Emily - thankful for a friend who loves used goods as much as I do!
5. Taco bake and pico de gallo with a Mike's Hard Lemonade yum!
6. Late evening trip to Starbucks on Saturday night
7. Bike ride with Josh, Jim (clad in a green bandana) and Emily for another Starbucks run.
8. Goat talk (still dying over this)
9. Beth and Rachel not wanting us to leave (love these girls!)
10. Planning our camping trip in June!

So, while doing laundry today and dealing with a crabby baby, I'm going to think about the good stuff from the weekend instead of focusing on the fact we had to leave.

Yep, that's what I'm gonna do...

3 comments:

Kristie said...

glad you had a fun weekend!

Duckygirl said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend (though I'm trying REALLY hard not to be jealous!)

Will there be a blog post explaining creepy, hairy creepy or are we all just in the dark on that one??

~Laura

Growin' With It said...

sounds like it was awesome! ;o)